Most of the progressive businesses in India are realizing the importance of looking at a “Stake Holder” approach, instead of just “Share holder” approach for creating long-term respectable businesses. Many companies have integrated “Corporate Social Responsibility” policies in their work culture and many other have dedicated team focusing on activities to involve and benefit multiple stakeholders (community / environment etc).
Effective CSR strategy is an excellent way to benefit the society while creating a long-term sustainability for the business.
However, since most companies focused traditionally on shareholder’s wealth optimization, their latent capabilities for stakeholder value maximization are under-developed.
Sahaj – Working with Rural Stake Holders
Sahaj has core business interest to work with Rural households and has the execution expertise in Rural India. Sahaj can partner with urban centered businesses with rural stakeholding and offer following services to supplement your CSR efforts:
CSR initiatives – Planning, Piloting, scale-up and Integration with business
- Work with corporate team to design new business / social / environmental intervention models in line with corporate thinking
- Help in executing these models at the ground level
- Running pilot projects and fine-tuning the interventions
- Integrating the CSR product with core corporate operations
- Training business team to incorporate the product in regular business
- Help leverage other developmental funds / resources to leverage the corporate effort to maximize stakeholder benefits